It’s the best place in the entire Midwest . . . maybe one of the best in the country.Werner Herzog, director of Grizzly Man and Fitzcarraldo
Visiting filmmakers and guests
We welcome guests from around the world to talk to you about their films.
Read our blog for insightful and intriguing writing on subjects related to our program.
- The Corruption of Power in The Craft
- The Cinematic Evocations of Leonard Cohen
- Swooning Over Swoon: Reflecting on the Humble Origins of the Successful Street Artist
- Monthly Movie Round-Up: November
- Physical Media Isn’t Dead, It Just Smells Funny: Kino Lorber, Fun City Editions, and Criterion Blu-ray Reviews for November 2022