One of my favorite places to screen my films. Absolutely amazing!Ava DuVernay, director of Selma and A Wrinkle in Time
Visiting filmmakers and guests
We welcome guests from around the world to talk to you about their films.
Read our blog for insightful and intriguing writing on subjects related to our program.
- Sublime Tragicomedy: I Was Born, But… (1932)
- Friendship & Sisterhood for Girl Monsters: Ginger Snaps and Jennifer’s Body
- Seahorse: One Trans Man’s Story of Pregnancy and Birth
- Cinema of a Self: Pedro Almodóvar’s Pain and Glory
- From a Chance of a Lifetime to Claudine: The Dynamic Diahann Carroll’s Rise to Stardom