It’s the best place in the entire Midwest . . . maybe one of the best in the country.Werner Herzog, director of Grizzly Man and Fitzcarraldo
Visiting filmmakers and guests
We welcome guests from around the world to talk to you about their films.
Read our blog for insightful and intriguing writing on subjects related to our program.
- Ambition is the Achilles Heel in The Red Shoes
- How Dementia 13 (1963) Anticipated The Conversation (1974)
- Monthly Movie Round-Up: May
- Physical Media Isn’t Dead, It Just Smells Funny: Imprint Films and Fun City Editions Blu-ray Reviews for April 2022
- Five Reasons to See Has Anybody Seen My Gal (1952)