If the ancient Greeks had invented cinema, they’d have a temple like this.Peter Weir, director of Dead Poets Society and The Truman Show
Visiting filmmakers and guests
We welcome guests from around the world to talk to you about their films.
Read our blog for insightful and intriguing writing on subjects related to our program.
- Erotic and Esoteric: The Uninvited as Queer Cult Film
- Indiana University Cinema: The New Model: A Maddening But Remarkable Journey
- The Phantoms of Permanence: Mrs. Muir and the Ghost Romance
- The Importance of Perspective in One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961) and Cruella (2021)
- WALL-E: Robots, Romance, and Resilience