One of my favorite places to screen my films. Absolutely amazing!Ava DuVernay, director of Selma and A Wrinkle in Time
Visiting filmmakers and guests
We welcome guests from around the world to talk to you about their films.
Read our blog for insightful and intriguing writing on subjects related to our program.
- The Cinematic Evocations of Leonard Cohen
- Swooning Over Swoon: Reflecting on the Humble Origins of the Successful Street Artist
- Monthly Movie Round-Up: November
- Physical Media Isn’t Dead, It Just Smells Funny: Kino Lorber, Fun City Editions, and Criterion Blu-ray Reviews for November 2022
- Satire and Subjectivity in American Psycho (2000)