Special Virtual Event
This screening includes Change the Subject
- Date and time:
- Tues, Nov 17, 2020, From 7–7:54 pm
- 54 min
- Free, no ticket required
Producer Óscar Rubén Cornejo Cásares is scheduled to be present for a virtual conversation and interactive Q&A with IU Libraries Diversity Committee.
You will be able to stream the film at no charge from November 13–18 to the device of your choosing. Only those registered for the Zoom event will have access to the film.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the November 17 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- At the end of the live film introduction via Zoom, an instruction slide will provide instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web link address as well as a passcode. The slide will also display a countdown clock indicating when the post-film Q&A will begin.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser, type in the web address, and press enter. Once on the film’s landing page, you will enter the passcode where it says “Enter password.”
- We recommend keeping the Zoom webinar window open while watching the film so you can view the countdown clock to the start of the post-film Q&A.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.