World premiere, Special Virtual Event
This screening includes Double Exposure 2021
- Date and time:
- Fri, April 9, From 7–8:15 pm
- 1 hr 15 min
- Free, no ticket required
Join us for a virtual presentation of new short films with new scores created by student filmmakers and composers from The Media School and Jacobs School of Music.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the April 9 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- To watch the films, you must tune in to the live Zoom event. At the end of the introduction, a slide will appear with instructions on how to watch the films, which will include a web link address as well as a passcode.
- Please note: The films will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser and enter the passcode provided to watch the films.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.
Experience world premieres of new short films with new scores, the result of the magic which happens when pairing film-production students with student composers who collaborate on the creation of a new film. Presenting original student work, Double Exposure is an innovative and collaborative program made possible through a partnership which brings together the Indiana University Student Composers Association, The Media School, Jacobs School of Music’s Music Scoring for Visual Media program, Audio Engineering and Sound Production, and IU Cinema.
This program is sponsored by The Media School, the Jacobs School of Music, the departments of Composition and Audio Engineering and Sound Production, the Music Scoring for Visual Media Program, and IU Cinema.