This screening includes Paulin Vieyra Shorts Program
- Date and time:
- Fri, Feb 4 - Fri, Feb 11
From 12–1:47 am
- 1 hr 47 min
- Free, no ticket required
Only those registered for the February 10 virtual conversation on Paulin Vieyra will have access to the shorts program.
We’re working with our film distribution friends at the African Film Festival to bring you the Paulin Vieyra Shorts Program. A limited number of complimentary passes will be available to watch the program on a first-come-first-served basis.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the February 10 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- Read your Zoom registration confirmation email carefully for information on how to watch the shorts program prior to the February 10 event.
- You will be able to stream the film at no charge February 4-11 to the device of your choosing.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note: For the films Môl and A Nation Is Born, you will need to manually turn on English subtitles. To do so:
- Click the gear icon on the lower right of the player.
- Next to “Subtitles,” click where it says “Off” and change to “English.”
- Click the gear icon again to close menu.
The film Sindiely was intended by the filmmaker to be viewed without subtitles, so captions for this title are not available.