Special Virtual Event
This screening includes Womanhouse
- Date and time:
- Tues, March 2, From 7–7:47 pm
- 47 min
- Free, no ticket required
Join us for a virtual film introduction, film screening, and interactive Q&A programmed by IU Cinema’s Graduate Assistant Projectionist Mary Figueroa.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the March 2 Zoom webinarto receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- To watch the film, you must tune in to the live Zoom event. At the end of the film introduction, a slide will appear with instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web link address as well as a passcode. The slide will also display a countdown clock indicating when the post-film Q&A will begin.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser and enter the passcode provided to watch the film.
- We recommend keeping the Zoom webinar window open while watching the film so you can view the countdown clock to the start of the post-film Q&A.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.
Participating in this event are:
- Carissa Carman, Artist; Fibers Area Coordinator, Fibers Senior Lecturer, Indiana University
- Carey Champion, Director of the Wylie House Museum, Assistant Librarian, Indiana University
- Sarah Edmands Martin, Artist; Graphic Design Area Coordinator, Graphic Design Assistant Professor, Indiana University
- Mary Figueroa, IU Cinema Graduate Assistant Projectionist, Wylie House Museum Assistant
- Joann Quiñones, Artist; Associate Professor of English and African and African American Studies, Earlham College