One of my favorite places to screen my films. Absolutely amazing!Ava DuVernay, director of Selma and A Wrinkle in Time
Visiting filmmakers and guests
We welcome guests from around the world to talk to you about their films.
Read our blog for insightful and intriguing writing on subjects related to our program.
- A Different Listen Every Time: Morricone’s Mournful Music for Once Upon a Time in America
- An Ann-Margret Double Feature: Bye Bye Birdie and Viva Las Vegas
- There’s Still A Ways to Go: Wim Wenders’ Until the End of the World and Life on Pause
- Masterpiece in the Morning: Watching The Leopard at 8 am
- Carl Reiner’s Goofy, Affectionate Tribute to Film Noir