Special Virtual Event
This screening includes Queen of Hearts: Audrey Flack
- Date and time:
- Thurs, March 11, 2021, From 7–8:15 pm
- 1 hr 15 min
- Free, no ticket required
Artist Audrey Flack and Director Deborah Shaffer are scheduled to be present for a virtual conversation and interactive Q&A introduced by Nan Brewer, the Eskenazi Museum of Art’s Lucienne M. Glaubinger Curator of Works on Paper, and moderated by Sarah Edmands Martin, assistant professor of graphic design in the Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design.
We’re working with our film distribution friends at Film Movement to bring you the film Queen of Hearts: Audrey Flack.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the March 11 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- To watch the film, you must tune in to the live Zoom event. At the end of the film introduction, a slide will appear with instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web address as well as a password. The slide will also display a countdown clock indicating when the post-film Q&A will begin.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser, type in the web address, and press enter. The web address must be entered into your web address bar—it will not work if you type into a search engine bar. Once on the film’s landing page, you will enter the password where it says “Enter password.”
- We recommend keeping the Zoom webinar window open while watching the film so you can view the countdown clock to the start of the post-film Q&A.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.