Special Virtual Event
This screening includes Flamekeeper: The Michael Cleveland Story
- Date and time:
- Tues, March 30, From 7–8:17 pm
- 1 hr 17 min
- Free, no ticket required
Artist Michael Cleveland and Director John Presley are scheduled to be present for a virtual conversation and interactive Q&A.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the March 30 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- To watch the film, you must tune in to the live Zoom event. At the end of the film introduction, a slide will appear with instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web address as well as a password.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser, type in the web address, and press enter. The web address must be entered into your web address bar—it will not work if you type into a search engine. Once on the film’s landing page, you will enter the password where it says “Enter password.”
- We recommend keeping the Zoom webinar window open while watching the film so you can view the countdown clock to the start of the post-film Q&A.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.
This screening is supported by IU’s Art and Humanities Council.