World premiere, Special Virtual Event
This screening includes IU 2020: Part 1
- Date and time:
- Fri, Nov 13, From 7–8:00 pm
- 1 hr
- Free, no ticket required
Join us for a virtual film introduction, film screening, and interactive Q&A with the Indiana University Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President and with students featured in and behind-the-scenes of IU 2020.
IU 2020: Part 1 is now available to watch online. You can choose to watch the film program in advance or watch simultaneously on November 13 along with the virtual film introduction and interactive Q&A.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the November 13 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- At the end of the live film introduction via Zoom, an instruction slide will provide instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web link address. The slide will also display a countdown clock indicating when the post-film Q&A will begin.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser, type in the web address, and press enter.
- We recommend keeping the Zoom webinar window open while watching the film so you can view the countdown clock to the start of the post-film Q&A.
Participating in this IU 2020 event are:
- Ethan Gill, Multimedia Specialist
- Garret Goad, The Media School, Senior Provost Multimedia Intern, Emily Leung, story producer/editor
- Emily Miles, The Media School, Former Provost Multimedia Intern, Doña Eliassaint story producer/editor