World premiere, Virtual Event
This screening includes IU 2020: Part 4
- Date and time:
- Tues, May 25, 2021, From 7–8:00 pm
- 1 hr
- Free, no ticket required
Join us for a virtual film introduction, film screening, and interactive Q&A with the Indiana University Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President and with students featured in and behind-the-scenes of IU 2020.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the May 25 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- To watch the film, you must tune in to the live Zoom event. At the end of the film introduction, a slide will appear with instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web address. The slide will also display a countdown clock indicating when the post-film Q&A will begin.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser, type in the web address, and press enter. The web address must be entered into your web address bar—it will not work if you type into a search engine bar.
- We recommend keeping the Zoom webinar window open while watching the film so you can view the countdown clock to the start of the post-film Q&A.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.
Participating in this event are:
- Ethan Gill, Multimedia Specialist
- Kendall Riley, Featured Student, Psychology, College of Arts and Sciences
- Aidan Whelan, Featured Student, Intelligent Systems Engineering, Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
- Sohile Ali, Filmmaker, Provost Graduate Multimedia Intern, Aidan and Spencer’s Story Producer/Editor
- Haley Semian, Project Manager