This screening includes Coded Bias
- Date and time:
- Fri, Dec 4, 2020, From 7–8:30 pm
- 1 hr 30 min
- Free, no ticket required
Join us for a virtual film introduction, film screening, and interactive Q&A with the Indiana University Center of Excellence for Women & Technology.
You will be able to stream the film at no charge December 2–7 to the device of your choosing. Only those registered for the Zoom event will have access to the film.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the December 4 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- At the end of the live film introduction via Zoom, an instruction slide will provide instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web link address as well as a passcode. The slide will also display a countdown clock indicating when the post-film Q&A will begin.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser, type in the web address, and press enter. Once on the film’s landing page, you will enter the passcode where it says “Enter password.”
- We recommend keeping the Zoom webinar window open while watching the film so you can view the countdown clock to the start of the post-film Q&A.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.
Participating in this event are:
- Mehmet Dalkilic, Director, Undergraduate Studies for Data Science; Associate Professor, Informatics and Computing, Indiana University
- Vivian Halloran, College of Arts & Sciences Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusion; Professor, English, Indiana University
- Karyn Housh, Graduate Research Assistant, Center for Research on Learning and Technology, Indiana University
- Beth Plale, Director, Data to Insight Center; Michael A and Laurie Burns McRobbie Bicentennial Professor of Computer Engineering, Indiana University