This screening includes A Hard Day
- Date and time:
- Tues, Feb 23, 2021, From 7–8:51 pm
- 1 hr 51 min
- Free, no ticket required
Join us for a virtual film introduction and film screening with filmmaker Kim Seong-hun and film critic and IU alumnus Darcy Paquet.
We’re working with our film distribution friends at Kino Lorber to bring you Kim Seong-hun’s film A Hard Day. A limited number of complimentary passes will be available to watch the film on a first-come-first-served basis.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the February 23 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- To watch the film, you must tune in to the live Zoom event. At the end of the film introduction, a slide will appear with instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web address as well as a password.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser, type in the web address, and press enter. The web address must be entered into your web address bar—it will not work if you type into a search engine bar. Once on the film’s landing page, you will enter the password where it says “Enter password.”
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.