This screening includes Alice Rahon, l’abeille noire (Alice Rahon: The Black Bee)
- Date and time:
- Tues, Feb 9, 2021, From 7–8:04 pm
- 1 hr 4 min
- Free, no ticket required
Join us for a virtual film introduction, film screening, and interactive Q&A with the Eskenazi Museum of Art.
We’re working with our film distribution friends at Seven Doc to bring you the international film Alice Rahon: The Black Bee.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the February 9 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- To watch the film, you must tune in to the live Zoom event. At the end of the film introduction, a slide will appear with instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web address as well as a password. The slide will also display a countdown clock indicating when the post-film Q&A will begin.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser, type in the web address, and press enter. The web address must be entered into your web address bar—it will not work if you type into a search engine bar. Once on the film’s landing page, you will enter the password where it says “Enter password.”
- We recommend keeping the Zoom webinar window open while watching the film so you can view the countdown clock to the start of the post-film Q&A.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.
Participating in this event are:
- Nan Brewer, Lucienne M. Glaubinger Curator of Works on Paper, Eskenazi Museum of Art; Curator of the Art and a Movie series
- Jenny McComas, Curator of European and American Art, Eskenazi Museum of Art
- Wendi Norris, Art Dealer, Gallerist