Special Virtual Event
This screening includes Celebrating 10 Years of Transformative Cinematic Experiences
- Date and time:
- Wed, Jan 13, From 7–8:15 pm
- 1 hr 15 min
- Free, no ticket required
Join us for a virtual conversation and film screening to celebrate IU Cinema’s 10th anniversary.
To participate in this virtual event:
- Be sure you have downloaded Zoom software to the device you want to use to watch this event.
- Register for the January 13 Zoom webinar to receive a link through which you will join the event at the date and time noted.
- To watch the film, you must tune in to the live Zoom event. At the end of the film introduction, a slide will appear with instructions on how to watch the film, which will include a web link address as well as a passcode.
- Please note: The film will not screen via Zoom. You will need to open a web browser and enter the passcode provided to watch the film.
For more information on accessing IU Cinema virtual events, please visit our Virtual Cinema Frequently Asked Questions.
IU Cinema staff members participating include:
- Kyle Calvert, Design and Marketing Manager
- David Carter, Podcast Producer and Co-Host, Blog Contributor
- Ava Clouden, House Manager
- Mary Figueroa, Graduate Assistant Projectionist
- Brittany D. Friesner, Interim Director
- B. Elena Grassia, Technical Director
- David Kortes, Events and Operations Assistant
- Seth Mutchler, Technical Coordinator
- Michaela Owens, Publications Editor
- Elizabeth Roell, Podcast Co-Host and Lead House Manager
- Jessica Davis Tagg, Events and Operations Director
- Jon Vickers, Founding Director (emeritus)